Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Cold Hard Winter

Well, Plans are underway for the next big adventure. And, anyone who knows me will know that means either spending money on stuff or spending time going somewhere. Both are the same really. I am off to the Motorcycle Supershow tomorrow to try on some Scorpian helmets and get some plugs for the GS. I have support from RevIt USA for leathers and they graciously give me some riding gear for my DualSport riding as well. I have the Cayenne Pro suit and it is awesome. I also have support from Scorpian helmets and Sidi boots from Motonation. Which is why I am on my way to the bike show. To try on some helmets for size and perhaps some Sidi boots before I order. I am putting together a ride next summer to do the TAT (Trans America Trail) and am looking for some other support. I will post when something comes of it but either way it will be fun to figure out and even "funner" ;-) to make it work for the ride. It is going to be a busy one next year with the soon to be found out potential of the World Moto Clash work and maybe a 2 week ride in Ireland and the UK with Holly after her graduation. We shall see how it all pans out but for now I am keeping all of my options open. I haven't even thought about what to do with the racing this coming season. With the financial situation the way it is my two rides - Henry Hogben and Ken Rosevear are looking hard at what they can do. And, I do have some committments to my sponsors. I am sure it will all come together but it remains to be seen how.

Right now I am just itching to get riding any way that I can. I am really missing it this winter again and I don't see that feeling getting any better as the years go by.

Best to assuage the bike demons of winter with some work on the bike. Zen and the art of keeping sane in this climate.

REV'IT
Scorpion Helmets
Sidi Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment