Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It Begins...

Hello Everyone,

Well, this is the start of what I hope will be a fruitful and exciting and informative and enlightening blog of our travels.

Of course, if I can manage to keep my verbosity to a minimum then that would be cool and better for you as well. I will try.

Let us all enjoy conversing about our travels. Or more appropriately our adventures. Hold nothing back, speak boldly and loudly. Make us all understand where "you" went. If you know what I mean.

To move I think is most important. To leave the most difficult for most of us and our various demands. The question is what do we teach by sitting with our hopes of tomorrow. We have but one life as we all know. And, there is no better time than the present to get out and "just go". Whether it be bike, car, foot... around the corner or around the world. Honouring the desire to see the world a little differently or more acutely without judgment must contribute to making it better. It just must. Perhaps we will debate that in the coming months.

In the immortal words of William Shatner. "Live life like you are gonna die, cause you're gonna!"

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment